From masters degrees to apprentices, across the group, our teams have been developing their skills and working hard to get the recognition they deserve.
- Andrew Barr, a 1st-year electrical apprentice, has lots to celebrate after being awarded the Scottish Electrical Charitable Training Trust (SECTT) electrical apprentice of the year. Andrew was chosen from a group of 72 of his peers.
- Congratulations to Clive Wardle, software operations manager at Asset Care, who is now a chartered engineer after receiving his CEng from the IET.
- Jake Emmerson, project manager at Process Projects, was awarded a distinction in his MSc in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Lockdown didn’t stop Sam Robinson, design engineer at Process Projects from completing and submitting his dissertation – he’s now been awarded a BSc in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Following 24 months of mentoring, assessment of his professional competence and an in-depth interview panel, David Walker has gained MRICS (Membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) status, one of the highest level of chartership available to surveyors.