Senior Controls & Automation Engineer (Food & Beverage)
Due to growth within the business, following the exciting acquisition by the Edwin James Group and a number of upcoming projects the business is looking for a Senior Controls and Automation Engineer to join the existing team focusing on Food & Beverage projects.
Peak Technology Solutions, part of the Edwin James Group, is a leading System Integrator deploying Industrial Control and Automation Solutions in the Food & Beverage, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Utilities sectors.
Peak Technology Solutions employ over 60 Control Systems Engineers and has offices in Warrington, Reading, Newcastle, Burton-upon-Trent & Chesterfield.
Due to growth within the business, following the exciting acquisition by the Edwin James Group and a number of upcoming projects the business is looking for a Senior Controls and Automation Engineer to join the existing team.
Due to your seniority your role will be tailored around:
- Technical Development of project activities
- Technical Leadership of project activities
- Consultancy Assignment working with our customers in providing the expert automation input within a multi-discipline environment
Do you enjoy solving complex problems using your experience, creativity and interpersonal skills to find ingenious solutions?
Are you keen to help organisations design, develop and deliver innovative and complex systems based on Industry 4.0 concepts and technologies?
Are you comfortable engaging with and becoming a trusted adviser to clients from all levels of seniority?
Would you be motivated by working collaboratively with diverse teams of experts and bringing your own unique strengths to develop systems insights that help global organisations?
Then joining Peak Technology Solutions, as a Senior Engineer, specialising in Food & Beverage will allow you to do all this while working on an exciting portfolio of projects with some of the most well-known clients including PepsiCo and Kellogg’s.
The environment Peak operate and promote is unique within the automation community:
- Roles are tailored around the skillsets and career objectives of the individuals
- Opportunities for the right people to operate very autonomously within given accounts (including technical authority, commercial management)
- Consultancy opportunities
- No cumbersome management and internal policies, everyone in the business is a professional engineer
- Modern working environment, recognising individual needs
The people that suit the environment at Peak Technology Solutions are high calibre self-starters, Control and Automation professionals. This isn’t for everyone and if you prefer focusing on one small element of a project for a large team or organisation, we’re probably not for you.
The project solutions are typically based on Rockwell, Siemens, Wonderware, Schneider and IT/OT technologies focused on Data handling and networking.
Our roles require an understanding of the project lifecycle from concept through to completion with some expertise in the following:
- Front End consultancy using your Automation Expertise
- Control Engineering: Design, configuration of PLCs, SCADA, HMI, Testing and commissioning.
- IT/OT Technologies: Industrial Networking, Database Design, MES and Reporting Project Management